So I was listening to Brian Katrek on PGA Tour Radio the other morning talking with Terry Kohler – The Wedge Guy – of ScorGolf. They were discussed a scoring system for the lower end of the set. Since I was in the market for a few new wedges, and I’ve been reading Terry’s blog on the SkyGolf site for the past 4 years, I called them up and got some new ones delivered on Monday. Since I’m gaming the AP2’s currently I ordered the 4161 3-club set at 51, 55 & 59 degree lofts. Hit them Tuesday at the short game section of the range @ Coyote Creek and they feel great. They spin a lot more on short pitches than the Mizuno MP4’s, and I can’t wait to try them out on the course. May go play 9 holes tomorrow at SJ Muni on the way home to try them out.
- I just knocked out a challenge and earned extra chances to win Starbucks for Life. #StarbucksforLife starbucksforlife.com/?share_id=chal… 1 month ago
- #GiveGood Spread cheer this holiday season by surprising someone with a”just because” act of kindness. 1 month ago
- PGA TOUR® Superstore pgatoursuperstore.com/Under-Armour-C…. great cold weather pants, love these and I hate wearing pants on the course. 1 year ago
- Ten Signs Your Boss Appreciates You -- And Ten Signs They Don't lnkd.in/guvWFN7 1 year ago
- Hey #StarbucksForLife - appears the coffee ranger challenge isn't working - no plays awarded. https://t.co/DKrVGTumXQ 1 year ago